Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pulitzer Center Collaboration

The melting glaciers of Alaska




The Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting seeks to fill a gap in media made by the collapse of the newspaper industry. In the past I have worked closely with them on many different projects, ranging from environments in conflict zones to the state of the world’s oceans, and the melting glaciers of Alaska. We have decided to join forces again for the Copenhagen Climate Conferecne, and share material and stories in hopes of it reaching a wider audience.

You can now read the subsequent stories both here and on their blog.

I am sitting in the plane writing this, somewhere high above Europe on my way from Madrid to Copenhagen.

Below the clouds are an unbroken blanket covering the earth. I have this profound feeling that this may be the last time I see the sun for a week or two, the weather in Copenhagen is rumored to be pretty shoddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment